Stuart McMillan MSP, (SNP West of Scotland) has today (Friday) handed over a charity cheque for £50.00 to the Park Centre in Kirkintilloch. The cheque was from Communication Research Ltd (ComRes), and obtained by Mr McMillan to give to a charity or organisation of his choosing for completing a research project with ComRes.
Mr McMillan said;
"I am delighted to have the opportunity to hand over this cheque to the Park Centre in Kirkintilloch and hope this will provide some assistance to the centre.
"The Park Centre is a worthy choice for this cheque and I am sure it will be put to good use in helping those involved continue to do good work within the local community.
"I would like to thank Dr Allan for allowing me to come to the Park Centre and meet with representatives. I was very interested to see the excellent services that the centre provides and wish them every success for the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment