Stuart McMillan MSP, (SNP) has today (Wednesday) welcomed the news from a report published by HM Inspectorate of Education (HMIe) that Gibshill Children's Day Centre, Inverclyde has a welcoming and supportive ethos throughout the centre. The report also highlighted "Staff, parents and children work very well together to improve the work of the nursery." Mr McMillan said;
"Its excellent news to hear of this report from HMIe which states that Gibshill Children's Day Centre has a high-quality learning experience.
"A great deal of credit goes to the hard work and dedication shown by all staff members in receiving such a report. This is why I have lodged a motion of congratulations in the Scottish Parliament.
"I note the inspectors have acknowledged the children are making very good progress in developing early language and mathematical skills.
"I hope this report will allow the centre to go from strength to strength in the future."
No comments:
Post a Comment